PATRIOTS WELFARE SOCIETY, MANCHERIAL
MANCHERIAL DISTRICT, TELANGANA STATE, INDIA
Dated : 02-07-2017
Members of PATRIOTS WELFARE SOCIETY attended the meeting and discussed the agenda mentioned in Notice and resolved the following
1) Members agreed to conduct “ PATRIOTIC SONGS AND POETRY WRITING COMPETITONS 2017 ” from July 15- August 15,2017. Members agreed to collect Rs.100-00 as entry fee for each single Song or poetry. If any deficiency is born by president.
2) Members agreed to conduct audit of accounts of 2015-16 , 2016-17 years
3) Members agreed to file Income tax return for 2016-17 year.
4) Members agreed to conduct elections to Governing Body on AUGUST 6,2017 SUNDAY. New members are invited to join the society. Old members are requested to pay arrears of membership if any.
5) Members agreed to conduct “District Level Elocution competitions on National Integration” in AUGUST 2017 for High School students of Mancherial District.
6) Members agreed to maintain Rs.10, 000-00 minimum balance in SBI current account of society.
7) The following are Election norms made by GOVERNING Body
a) To contest in elections Governing body one should be member for 2 previous years consecutively.
b) There shall be no arrears of membership.
c) Attended 70% society meetings
d) These rules are in addition to rules existed in BYE-LAWS of society
PATRIOTS WELFARE SOCIETY.